This is our essential tool. In order to find out the top surgeons in the world we designed an algorithm and software to calculate the surgeons that know most on over 6.000 pathologies and surgical procedures that affect human beings. We base our technology on the following facts: Surgeons put lots of efforts on their publications. They can take 6 months, 1 year or even 2 years to get an article published. On top of it these articles are very often refereed by blind referees that discuss the validity of the surgeons’ conclusions. The accumulation of articles in specific diseases will be taken into account by us. This accumulation, together with 33 other parameters gets calculated using our algorithm. Some of these parameters involve the age of the article, number of authors, origin of the authors, multinational collaborations, number of patients studied, quality of the journal where they are published, etc…. Once the algorithm has calculated the value of each article they are added up with respect to each surgeon. At the end we obtain surgeons rankings, doctors rankings, hospitals rankings or clinic rankings. Given that we separate between pediatric surgeons vs adult surgeons, and clinical specialists vs interventional specialists (doctors that will use their hands or machinery over your body to implement a medical treatment) we are able to obtain a very clear picture on who is the top doctor in the world / top surgeon in the world on every single medical problem. Do you need to know who is the top doctor? Do you need to know who are the top surgeons? Do you need to know who are the top oncologists on a given tumor? Do you need to know who are the top orthopedic surgeons? who are the top plastic surgeons? We can answer all these questions for you using the technology of Medirank. Furthermore, given that we know the address where these top physicians / top surgeons work we can more specifically help you find out who are the top surgeons / top doctors in your area. For example:
- Top surgeons on Thyroid Tumors in Kobe (Japan) for adult patients?: Doctor Akira Miyauchi: Department Of Surgery, Kuma Hospital, Kobe, Japan
- Top surgeons on Pancreatic Cancer in Milan (Italy) for adult patients?: Doctor Alessandro Zerbi; Pancreas Unit, Department Of Surgery, Humanitas Hospital S. Raffaele Scientific Institute, V. Olgettina 60, 20132, Milan, Italy.
- Top surgeons on Pancreatic Cancer in Fukuoka (Japan) for adult patients?: Doctor Masao Tanaka; Department Of Surgery And Oncology, Graduate School Of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, 3-1-1 Maidashi, Fukuoka, Japan.
- Top surgeons On Insulinomas in Stanford (CA, USA) for adult patients?: Doctor Jeffrey A Norton; Department Of Surgery, Stanford University Medical Center, Room H3591, 300 Pasteur Drive, Stanford, Ca 94305-5641, USA.
- Top surgeons on Scoliosis in Muenster (Germany) for adult patients?: Doctor Ulf R Liljenqvist; Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery, University Hospital Munster, Munster, Germany.
- Top surgeons on Scoliosis in Hong Kong (China) for adult patients?: Keith D K Luk; Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery, University Of Hong Kong, Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong, China.
- Top surgeons on Brain Tumors in Paris (France) for pediatric patients?: Doctor Christian Sainte Rose; Department Of Pediatric Neurosurgery, Hopital Necker-Enfants Malades, Paris, France.
- Top surgeons on Brain Tumors in Seoul (South Korea) for pediatric patients?: Doctor Kyu-Chang Wang; Division Of Pediatric Neurosurgery, Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul, South Korea.
Most relevant topics on this page: top surgeons, patient assessment, top doctors, medical ranking, medical advice, top doctors in the world, doctors rankings. Optimize your outcome, hospitals rankings, patients advocate, clinic rankings, pediatric doctors, top surgeons, medical advisor, clinical specialists, second opinions, interventional specialists, medical problem, top doctor. Optimize your prognosis, top surgeon, best surgeons, improve prognosis, top oncologists. Top orthopedic surgeons, patient advocacy, second medical opinions, top doctors, cancer. Maximize your treatment.